1. My youngest/my baby is starting Junior High. The very phrase "junior high" makes me shudder. I liked elementary school. I like things a little elementary. I liked class parties and recess and family lunch days and fieldtrips. Gabe is ready to move on. I have got to get with the program.
2. Christian is taking his driving test tomorrow. (Do I need to elaborate?)
3. Christian signed up for early morning seminary. (Again. Any need to elaborate?)
4. Brittney is starting another semester with classes outside of her comfort zone with a new roommate, a new apartment and the top bunk of a bunk bed.
5. Hailee moves out. Starts school. New everything. Leaves me.
6. It will be me and the boys. I love them. I love being with them. But lets be honest here...they're not real good at doing my hair.
7. My kids are growing up. I can't stop it. I wouldn't really want to.
...But couldn't we at least slow the pace?
Thousand Peaks Ranch is Kim's family ranch. She has graciously shared it with me and others many times before. Kim is one of my favorite people-even if she does mock anyone that blogs.