Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pebble Beach & Carmel Beauty


The drive into Pebble Beach. Jana took this photo. I love the misty golfers on the hill.

This is my absolute favorite series of pictures: Jana poses in front of the kiosk where the golfers would start on their fabulous golf journey. This is a pretty classy establishment, ya know? There is no messing around when those high and mighty golfers are paying as much as they are for the ultimate golf experience. But since Jana is such a rebel she threw caution to the wind for a chance at this great photo op. But then she got caught. I tried to quickly fade into the background.

That is a famous tree on the Pebble Beach golf course. I'm not real clear on why.
Our boys. Wishing they were golfing.
The girls..wishing the boys were golfing.
Ya, I told them to move closer to that bloomin' vine. And now what could've been a good picture has a flower growing out of Rebecca's head.

Carmel. Could it get any prettier?
The first house we saw as we parked in Carmel. So cool!
Carmel Bakery. Word was that it produced the world's best macaroon. I had to see for myself. Yep. World's best.
All the talk about macaroons and Kyle gets an ice cream cone?
Apparently Kelly doesn't even like macaroons. Ya, right.

I have to tell you why I love this picture.... It captures Sean doing what Sean does best: Befriending strangers. No one leaves a stranger when Sean is around. I was hoping that gift of his would rub off on me a little on this trip.
Charming town, is it not? That's Tiffanie walking under the red and white stripped awning.
Right now I'm wishing I was sitting here eating a macaroon.

No comments: