Thursday, May 19, 2011

London IV

Some Favorites:

So..more London love. I loved this orange juice. I think it was the "bits" that made it so good.
I loved Kensington Palace! We went with a tour, but if I had it to do over, I would do it on our own. We were so rushed. There was so much more I wanted to take in but not enough time to do it in. Not to mention the fact that there was a Cath Kidston store I noticed as we were rushing to catch our bus. Tear my heart out, why don't ya?
We spent a lot of time with the guided tour headphones on. Some of us more than others. I wont mention any names but he felt he had to listen to every option available. Which would be why we were rushing to catch our bus.
Gorgeous! Everything was in bloom and so bright! I loved it.

The changing of the guard. You did know this was the Queen's main residence-no? It would be my first choice as well.
Stonehenge. So, yes. It's cool. Again, Jordan loved the headphones. I asked him for a brief synopsis when we got back on the bus.

No comments: