Tuesday, December 8, 2009

She's Back!

My heart leapt when I saw her for the first time in 16 days. She had an indescribable glow and an almost tangible newly found confidence that radiated from her. My baby girl blossomed in India.

Apparently, she loved the girls at the day boarding school, the kids and leaders that were part of the group, the sights and sounds of the country and the opportunity to serve and to teach. I know this because, well, she is still talking about it. How lucky am I that she is willing to share? I am soaking in her glow.


2 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

ibeatyoumissedher

Sarie said...

Lori, she is beautiful. And what an example of a great family you all are. I love the welcome home sign behind her. How much you must love her and must have missed her! What a grown up beauty.