Friday, April 20, 2012

Sharing sushi with my favorites

That title might be a little misleading.  Seeing as how Jodi  someone in our group doesn't like to share. Her sushi as least. But I'm willing to overlook that tiny issue because I really, really like being with these people. Kelli and Brandt drove up from their new residence in California to support Jodi and Pat at their sealing and so we took full advantage of the few days that we had everyone in the same vicinity. Happy Sumo and Bear Country Cookies are a given. Non-stop chatter and laughter is a given. Feeling sick from overeating is a given. Jordan being out of town is almost a given. Pat making us all look like midgets is a given.  A heart full of gratitude that I get to call these people family--is a given.


L to R: Pat, Jodi, Erick, me, Kelli, Brandt

No comments: