Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sealed:

v. to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal:

Saturday, Jodi and Pat were sealed together forever in the Bountiful Temple. It was their day and so I wont presume to know all that it meant to them. But it was a beautiful reminder to me of the promises and covenants that I've made and the amazing man that I made them with.

I can not begin to explain how happy it makes me to see her happy. I have a sneaking suspicion that this man by her side (forever) has a lot to do with that.
Jodi and Pat's crew...there is even one missing here. As I've said before, Jodi's life is not easier or less complicated but it is happier and more fulfilling. And is that not what life is all about?It is good to know people...Jodi and Pat's friend, Ryan, is the amazing photographer that took these photos. Check him out at innovativephotography.net/blog

No comments: