Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am a Sports Fan

Are you laughing about that title? Especially after I admitted that I didn't even know who was playing in the Superbowl? Well I am. A sports fan, that is. I love watching sports. I cheer. I cheer loud. And I even get a little melancholy when my team doesn't win or my favorite player has an "off" game. Of course, my favorite teams, sports and players consist of people I love. Right now my favorite sport to watch is any that this boy is participating in. Last Saturday he went straight from his basketball game to a soccer workout to a doubles tennis match. Wore me right out.


I think this picture is kinda funny. Look at Gabe's foot. (I'm still working on good sportsmanship)

Then I just thought all of Gabe's different facial expressions were funny.
This is the form Gabe uses every time he shoots. Which is a lot. Sometimes it works for him-sometimes not.

This is the face he uses when he plays guitar. (That's his good friend Nick behind him)
This is the determined face.

Gabe has 3 coaches. The 3 older brothers of his friend and teammate Nick. The brothers are 23,21, and 16. Sometimes I go just to watch them. I LOVE the way they interact with each other and the team. Plus, they are hilarious is a very quiet, understated way.
(By the way..Gabe's friend John, behind him, is really 2 1/2 heads taller than Gabe. I can see his height has some definite advantages)
Superstar

No comments: