Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lucky

I truly don't know what I ever did to deserve the friends I have. I'm not going to question. I'm just going to bask in my good fortune.

We did a little "progressive lunch" one afternoon in December.


We started at Jana's with hot cocoa....

Karalyn, Debbie, Rebecca, and Jana

Debbie's baby was oh so delicious.



Then my house for bean dip. (And yes, they are still my friends) Then to Rebecca's for soup and bread...
Will...in his "monkeying around" t-shirt
...and his sidekick Henry...(Rebecca's youngest twin set)
(See..I'm not the only one..)
And then...I put the camera down....and then we went to Karalyn's for the most yummy paninis and then to Debbie's where her girls served us the best dessert tea party ever.

Unfortunately for my family wanting dinner at home, I didn't need to eat for days after.
I can't wait for next year.

No comments: