Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can't get my fill of Jill

Jill is the youngest in a family of four girls. That means there has got to be a little drama and a lot of cute clothes. Jill is the best of both worlds. Since Kelli (my sis) had to work, she let me borrow Jill for a little "pick-me-up." This is a sample portion of my entertainment:

Lori to Jill: Who is the nicest in your family?
Jill: Dad. And Mom.
Lori: Who has the most friends in your family?
Jill: Me
Lori: Who has the cutest clothes?
Jill: (incredulous that I would even need to ask): ME!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness i love love love these pictures! totally made my day. i miss her!
miss you too mom. love you.
hailee

Anonymous said...

You let her jump on your bed? And eat gumballs? I love it that she adores you so much! That last picture looks like she's doing yoga
Kelli