Sunday, March 21, 2010

My favorite Sunday of the year so far....



...because that mean this party is over. That sounds negative, doesn't it? It's just that this particular calling has been way outside my comfort zone. If it weren't for these people you would find me in the corner curled up in a ball. They are amazing, dependable, supportive, positive and FUN!

This is Kelly saying, "Where do I put these? Carrying around balloons always make me feel like a retard." ???
Lisa never sasses me. She just does anything she's asked. Cheerfully.
Even Steve got crafty. He is the gold at the end of that rainbow.
The calm before the storm.
The storm.
Piper Bob was entertaining. And loud. He wished he could have been the whole show.
Piper Bob looking thoughtfully at my harpist.
Party Princess.
The Achievement Day girls provided fun activities for the kids.
We debated about ice cream. I think it was a hit.
Face painting was also a hit.




Have you ever noticed how Celtic music and Irish dancing makes you want to clap your hands, tap your foot and dance a jig?




I am lucky because....I can't begin to count.

No comments: