Thursday, March 15, 2012

I know Love means nothing in the game of tennis...

...but there was so much I loved about our trip to Palm Springs to watch the BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament.
I loved seeing the "Over 60 Couples Bike Club" out for a morning bike ride. The weather was clear and sunny and headed to 80 degrees. In March! There is no question why this is retirement heaven.
I loved being with these people. They are goofballs and gracious and easy going. Which makes everything enjoyable.

Our loved our agenda every day. Bake. And watch tennis/people.
I loved Brittney's hair at the end of the day. And her brother snuggling up to her. (We may have baked during the day but the weather turns ice cold when the sun goes down).

I loved watching all the greats. We also saw some not so greats. But I'll tell you about that in another post. This is the love post.
I loved wearing sandals and watching the "ball kids" and the smell of fresh cut grass and frozen lemonades and sunsets.
Gabe's parting shot on my phone.
It was such a fun trip. I loved being warm. And not having to think.
But I do think I'd like to come back next year.

No comments: