Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It was a GIANT(s) superbowl party!

In between gorging on cowboy caviar and chips
and pigs in a blanket (or as Erick was trying to convince Miles-donkeys in a pillowcase), baked brie and fruit and antipasto kabobs (love you Pinterest) and brownies, and cookies and 7-layer nacho dip and barbequed meatballs...
Jodi taking a food break
We took in THE game. (Although I think this is a shot of Jodi and Pat gawking at 54 year old Madonna during halftime) By the way...thank's for hosting. WHY can't I get the underline thingy off???
Brittney isn't necessarily a football fan but she is a food fan (and a family fan)
Jordan telling me off for getting too close with the camera.
As you can see from Erick's shirt, we were pretty split on which teams we were cheering for.
Love him. Even if he is a Patriot's fan.
My team. I totally scored.

No comments: