Saturday, June 5, 2010

Graduates!

These two cousins are High School graduates. They have gone to different schools with different friends but have always dreamed of ending up at the same university together. Guess what? They made it happen! Do they look excited, or what?
We celebrated with the crew here....
Maddie represented the Radman side. This girl is like my 3rd daughter. I adore her. When she lived with us for a couple of months at the end of her senior year, she and Hailee shared a room. Their easy going temperaments was the only combination that could have made the cramped quarters in Hailee's room work. When I would go in to wake them up in the morning they would be sprawled all over each other with not an inch of extra bed on either side. They looked so uncomfortable to me but I never heard a word of complaint. I love that she was there and part of the graduation festivities.
I spy: Sophie putting lip gloss on for the 50th time and Lori's lens cap tucked into her belt.
Can you feel the love...?


It was also Jodi's birthday! Brandt wishes it was his birthday.
We had Italian. Who doesn't like a pepperoni pizza?
Oh for Heaven's sake...
Caleb and Sophie were playing, Rock, Paper, Scissors. Jill was absolutely mesmerized!
The decor was awesome.


No comments: