Friday, November 4, 2011

Every WITCH way!

WoW! It certainly feels like that is the general direction we have been moving lately. Not a straight path but every which way...
We flew in (and not by broom as some may think) the night before Halloween. Canceling the annual family get together was NOT an option. I just love it too much. Besides...I needed an excuse to get the crew together. Lucky for me, Caleb and Sophie still think it's cool to go to Aunt Lori's. Every year I think, "Is this the year they decide it would be more fun to trick-or-treat with friends?"

Sophie is a bat. Bats fly.
Prettiest bat I've ever seen.

Even Jodi got in on the act this year. Firewoman? I think she said something about how Pat always wanted to be a fireman?

I just love Caleb's poses.
DoNut you know that donuts and cider go beautifully together?
It's possible that making donuts was a very bad idea. Most of us went to bed feeling very sick. Not from too much candy but way too many donuts.
Christian's friend "Manny" (short for Mannequin), posed with the girls before they wisked him away to their college apartment to hide him behind a shower curtain.
Yep. Those are my kinfolk.
Brittney's never had a problem dressing up. It's just the make-up part that she struggles with. Jodi has a talent in that department and stepped in with her handy dandy sephora make up collection.
It feels good to be home. It feels good to be surrounded by family. And it feels good to eat a mini Almond Joy every now and then. Life is good.

No comments: