Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm a little bit country...

It's no secret. I'm a hick. Though I don't make myself fried bologna sandwiches anymore, I still love a good hot dog and pigs in blankets are a real treat. When I was young, my grandpa used to tell me he would "box my ears" if I didn't stop sneaking up on him and grandma was very fond of saying, "laws a macy." The car I most desired and coveted in high school was a truck and when a friend told me her dad bought a BMW, I thought she was talking about stereo equipment. I still don't know how to pronounce, 'Burberry', and didn't even know what it was until my nieces enlightened me. (They've enlightened me on a lot of things.) Target is my favorite store but if I want to go high end, I hit TJ Maxx. So it should come as no surprise that I feel right at home at the rodeo.

Most of my chil'en got a little dose of country passed on to them as well. Now if I could just get my boys to wear Wranglers.



Speaking of good hot dogs....Flippin' Burgers is the place!
But it's their cheese fries that I can not live without.

What do you think..? Does he look tough enough to you? Is there really even a question?
My crew..L to R: Pat, Jodi, Hailee, Brittney and Sarah.
I love the girl's shirts. They can rock the plaid.
My, oh my I am a little bit country.
Bucking broncos.... the 'rock and roll' version of the rodeo.
And...the country version.
Either way..I'm content.

1 comment:

sarah jane. said...

haha ew that picture of me is awful!