Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cliff Jumping

I know, I know. You don't need to tell me the story about the people you know or have heard of that have been maimed or killed participating in this crazy pastime. But every year a spot that is deep enough and just high enough is found where those brave (or stupid) enough can get their adrenaline fix. Mine comes just from watching.

There are always a few that doubt their confidence and ability and need the fear of being PUSHED to motivate them right off the cliff.

Although I have pictures of almost everyone jumping, I loved this one of Erick because he seem so in touch with his natural surroundings. See how he blends with the desert and cliffs behind him?

He always has been a nature lover.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everyday I look on here waiting (& hoping) to see the butt clinch picture! hahahaha. :)